No-Sew Rag Wrist Purse
Thank you for visiting Little House in the Suburbs. If you like what you see, please SUBSCRIBE.
WOW, that’s a bad picture. I swear the purse doesn’t glow like that. Anyhoo, if you have only one of those giant-necked, perfect-fit Old Navy tees and you wanna recycle it. Here’s your project.
1. Refer to this post and this post for detailed descriptions of the technique.
2. Cut shirt into 1″ strips. Take two and tie a knot in the middle.
3. Take the right hand strip and go under, over, under. Repeat until it’s about 5 inches long.
4. Turn and continue braiding, only tucking in the strip each time.
5. After you’ve made it around a few times, it will cease to be flat. That is good.
6. Keep-a-going until the purse is about four inches high. Continue braiding without tucking in to make the handle.
7. Tie in a knot on the other side. Cut a couple of short strips and mimic your knot on the other side.
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate.