1. Start with one freshly painted, adorable water tower.
2. Add one vintage train station with two trains, a depot, and a red telephone box.
3. Insert one musical town clock (managed by mother-in-law who makes sure it never plays “Singing in the Rain” under clear skies.)
4. Employ said mother-in-law in hundred-billion-year-old fuel distribution hub/precious gas station.
5. Surround with a square full of eclectic shops.
5. Toss in a well-decorated gazebo.
6. Add a dash of the best walk-in burgers on earth.