This post comes courtesy of Cara at Health, Home, Happiness, this week’s giveaway provider. And I have to tell you, we use her recipes every day around my house, especially this one! These versatile wraps work fantastic for tacos, fajitas, and rolled sandwiches.
Makes 8-12 six-inch crepes
4 T coconut flour
1/8 tsp sea salt
6 tsp refined coconut oil, to fry
1. Mix all ingredients well, making sure all clumps of coconut flour are broken up. Allow to site for a few minutes.
2. In a skillet over medium-low heat melt 1 tsp of coconut oil, tilting pan to coat.
3. Add about 2 T of batter and tilt to make a 6- inch circle.
4. Cook until bubbles start to form and the middle of the pancake looks slightly cooked.
5. Flip gently with a thin spatula and cook until the other side is golden; about 5 minutes on the first side, 2 on the second.
Tostadas: To make crisp, place on an oven rack and allow to dry at 250* while the others cook.
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate.