******Congratulations to our winners, Heather Anne, Annie, and Molly*************
This week, our giveaway is from Health, Home, Happiness where Cara designs fabulous meal plans for grain-free, traditional food diets. These plans not only fit people on the SCD and GAPS diet, but work for the Paleo diet or anyone who wants to increase the nutrient density of their diet. I’ve personally used these meal plans for months and loved them.
For this week’s giveaway, Cara is offering THREE lucky Little house in the Suburbs readers a choice between a one month subscription to her meal plan or a copy of her e-book, What Can I Eat Now? A 30 Day GAPS™ Intro Meal Plan! Here’s the information from her site:
More and more people are seeing the benefits of being grain free and want to try a grain free diet but aren’t sure how to start. That’s why I started the Grain Free Meal Plan.
Grain Free Meal Plans
Grain Free Meal Plans, a menu subscription service, includes:
- Menu plans for 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, plus snacks and sweets
- Kid-tested recipes
- Complete shopping lists
The recipes serve a family of four, but can easily be halved or doubled as needed.
Members only forum to discuss going and being Grain Free.
The Grain Free Meal Plan has:
- Food that can be made by busy families
- Packable lunches for busy schedules
- Child and husband friendly meals
- Nutrient dense foods including liver and fish at least once a week as recommended by the Weston Price Foundation
- Simple alternatives to expensive gluten free mixes
- Directions to remind you to soak, sprout, and do other preparations ahead of time
- Fermented foods to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria
- Cooking tips and tricks- all recipes have been tested multiple times in my own kitchen
TO ENTER: Comment on this post. Giveaway closes 11:59 PM Central Time Friday night. Winners announced Saturday. Good Luck!
P.S. If you’re a first-time commenter it may take a few minutes for your comment to appear while we moderate. Thanks!