- Simple Living Booklist for Children: Molly Makes Do
“I can trace my love and interest in a simpler way of life back to one fateful episode of Reading Rainbow. On that day they showcased the book “The Oxcart Man” and I was smitten. Fully engrossed in the idea that things were once, and still could be, done by hand – that there was more to life than having most video games or the biggest car.” This pretty much says it all. I HEART this booklist.
- Homemade Almond Butter: Nature’s Nuture Blog
“Then, finally! You’ll see the oils burst and your rolled up ball will be shiny and smooth! But, keep going. You’re almost there!” I had no idea that this was part of the process. Did you? I’ve never blended my nut butters long enough…
- Lessons from the Little House Series: Quiver Full of Blessings
This post lines out all of the great reasons to read this series over and over to your kids. I can’t tell you how much Farmer Boy influenced my parenting!
- Making Your Own Fruit Fly Trap Review: Green Idea Reviews
I am trying this TODAY. We have flies like crazy and totally stink at smacking them.
- CrockPot Shredded Chicken Tacos: One Sweet Heat
And THIS, I’m doing for dinner tonight!