Ivory’s Bead Stitches
Thank you for visiting Little House in the Suburbs. If you like what you see, please SUBSCRIBE.
I’ve been asked for pictorial instructions for the beads on my rosary pattern. It’s a puff stitch, but doing it on a chain can seem a bit weird.
1. Yarn over.
2. Turn the stab the ‘bump’ on the previous ch.
3. Yarn over and pull through one loop.
There will be three loops on the hook.
4. YO and re-enter same hole.
YO and pull through.
5. Repeat until you have 7 loops on the hook. (11 for BIG BEAD)
6. YO, turn needle down and pull through a few loops at a time….
…turning back up to check where you are periodically….
…down, pull, up, down, pull, up–until you pop out the other side!
7. YO for ch 1.
…and pull closed.