Pinterest: Garden Projects That Will Never Happen

by Ivory Soap on 12/22/2011

I don’t know if it’s the barren backyard or just the fact that I know I don’t have the commitment to maintain anything that lives for more than a few months, but I’m drooling over these (Click pics for original articles):

*sigh*

Wow…

HOLY CRAP!

Well, I clearly have a vertical theme going on.  But, I also found myself mooning over succulents.  Go figure.

awww….how cute.

Awwww…That’s so very cute!

ACK!  IT’S-TOO-CUTE-TO-BEAR-TAKE-IT-AWAY-NOW!

Wow.  That was close.

I almost turned my eyes inside out from so-cute squinting.

Thank you.

I have to stop thinking about hot weather and lush gardens.

I need to enjoy winter, right?

poop, i miss summer.

Ivory

Jennie December 23, 2011 at 9:29 am

I miss summer too… :( and spring and fall. There’s no question that dark, cold winter is my least favorite season.

Elise December 23, 2011 at 9:55 am

Wow! Love those! Maybe one day I’ll have time for more than a veggie garden… haha.
I too miss summer, and am looking forward to spring with all my heart :)

Sarah December 23, 2011 at 10:04 am

I miss summer too! The seed catalogs are starting to come in now and I’m just dying to get something growing soon. Last year I was so anxious I ended up starting my tomatoes inside in February! They were enormous by the time it was warm enough to transplant them in June.

Emily December 25, 2011 at 11:42 am

I’ve been obsessed with those too! Both vertical gardens and anything with succulents. I can tell you that I love the little succulent pots I have started already. Talk about zero work . And they’re still green even during three straight months of triple digits.

Julie December 26, 2011 at 10:01 am

Love these ideas. I’ll dream along with you.

Glimmering Girl December 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Wow those are incredible!

Shelley January 19, 2012 at 3:54 pm

These are awesome. Looking at pictures is about as good as it gets for me, too. What’s wrong with me, anyhow? I guess I should just adopt the au natural look and use indigenous plants for both hard and soft scape. Oh, well.